Sunday, September 23, 2012

A England Guinevere and P&P Tart

Quickie post today. Mostly because I did not really enjoy this manicure and I've already re-homed the polish that ruined it. 

The good: A England Guinever. Gorgeous greyed out purple creme. Perfectly opaque in two coats. Then I ruined it.

I wanted to do a reverse gradient. While the method works, this glitter does not. Something about Pretty & Polish Tart does not work for me. I compared it to the swatches that initially made me want it. Turns out there are multiple versions of this polish. I wish polish makers were more explicit about their reformulations. I had to take this off a day later. That is how much I hated it. 






  

So what do you think? Do you hate it as much as I do?

Have you checked out my blog sale yet? Take a lookie here.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!