Monday, April 29, 2013

Orly Elation Generation with Lynnderella Key to Her Heart

Let's pull an oldie out of the vault. I get so caught up posting current manis, I forget about some I did eh chem, two months ago. But since I broke my middle nail on BOTH hands, you'll be getting to see some I forgot to post!

This manicure was such trial and error. I simply could not find a base I liked with this glitter. I did an entire nail wheel of bases and regretted purchasing the glitter. Then I won a giveaway at Orly and won the Hope and Freedom collection and using Elation Generation was PERFECT (and this was a tip from Jen! She was spot on!).

Two coats of Elation Generation which is a squishy jelly scattered holographic. Then I added one coat of China Glaze Make a Spectacle (which I use all the time) and the gold tones really shone over EG. Lastly, I used one to 1.5 coats of Lynnderella Key to Her Heart. Turns out, I'm obsessed with flower glitter! I love it! I need MOAR. I also love the color shift of the heart on my index finger. It gets crazy. There are also three different colored hearts on this hand alone! You'll want to enlarge these pics, trust me.

Lynnderella Key to Her Heart
Lynnderella Key to Her Heart
Lynnderella Key to Her Heart
Lynnderella Key to Her Heart
I could not get color accurate pictures of Elation Generation alone (darn doing my nails at night!) so you can tell the base in the pictures above. Here is a meh picture of EG topped with ChG MaS to see where the gold tones pull in (and to show that they aren't from KTHH). 

Orly Elation Generation with China Glaze Make a Spectacle
I love glitter. The end. 

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.

2 comments:

  1. This might just be my most favorite combo that you've put together. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!