Thursday, August 8, 2013

Vacation time!

Hi Ehmkay Nails followers! Last week I decided I needed a vacation so this very last minute (and overseas) vacation starts today. I will be offline for about two weeks so until then, happy polishing! I look forward to show you my highlights of this vacation once I get back. I've got Dior Delice on my nails for the flight and can't wait to buy polish while I'm away!

If you wouldn't mind, I've entered a nail art contest (post on the art to come soon), and would appreciate your vote. The link to my entry:

http://www.itssoeasynails.com/nailartvoting/index.php?photo=455
 

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!