Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kiko 456 Teal Green Holiday Sugar Mat Collection

If you didn't know by this post that I was addicted to textures, maybe if I tell you that I have added at least 20 more textures to my collection (there's no stopping this addiction), now you'll believe me. I missed out on most of the Kiko Sugar Mat polishes from their first set (I managed to find three of them this past August in France though). When I saw the Holiday Sugar Mat set, no swatches needed, I immediately set up a swap for them. And they are soooooo stunning. The Kiko Holiday Sugar Mats are all sparkly and stunning. I needed a quick mani change, and I chose the teal green to match my teal pants.

Kiko 456 Teal Green

Kiko 456 Teal Green, no flash

Kiko 456 Teal Green, with flash
 I can't believe how well this polish matched my pants!
Kiko 456 Teal Green
Two easy coats of Kiko Tea; Green (456). Dries super fast. Once it dries, the sparkle sets and it simply looks stunning. These also last so long, so if you need a manicure to last, use a texture!

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You don't LOL. It was the newest holiday sugar mat set. You DO need it tho. Get the whole set. Do it. JK cause I think it sold out.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!