Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Mayo Nails: Margarita Nail Art

I decided to do some Cinco de Mayo nails and although they have absolutely nothing to do with the culture, everyone loves a good margarita for the festive holiday. I had wanted to do margarita nails for a while and kept forgetting; now seemed like the right time.

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art



I used a base of Sinful Colors Pistache on my 4 nails and Zoya Neely on my thumb. Then I dabbed Pure Ice Free Spirit on my tips and topped it all off with OPI Pirouette My Whistle.  I thought the satin glitter reminded me of ice cubes. Lastly, I added Barry M Lady and OPI Solitaire on my tips of my nails to resemble salt.

On my thumb, I painted a lime slice, as though it would hanging off the edge of the glass, or my manicure. See what I did there? Huh....huh?!

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art


Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art
 
I actually didn't even drink a margarita today, but who cares?!

Facebook.
Instagram.
Pinterest.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Etsy Shop.

2 comments:

  1. Your mani is outstanding! Love the colors you chose, so fresh & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cynthia! I was going for a refreshing look--glad you can see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!