Friday, July 18, 2014

Behind the Scenes with Zoya at Cosmoprof NALV 2014

While at Cosmoprof in Las Vegas last weekend, I had the honor to meet Zoya, the namesake of Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments. Zoya is a worldwide known nail polish company that is completely vegan and 5-free. They also have an excellent social media department with awesome promos and they stay really interactive with their customers. In a sea of nail polish companies, that is something I always appreciate!

My Nail Polish Obsession, Ehmkay Nails, and Zoya







When Jen (from My Nail Polish Obsession) and I arrived at the Zoya corner, Zoya was there with open arms. She literally said "Welcome!!" I sort of expected that from a company that so involves its customers in their everyday business on their social media sites. She sat down with us for about an hour and just enamored me with her stories. 

Zoya was born in Ukraine and her name translates to "life." When she came to America, her employers at the time wanted her to change her name to something easier to pronounce. Zoya is very proud of her name and how it represents her, which is why she is the namesake of her brand.  She believes that everyone should be proud of her name and that color can affect your name and mood. 

She looked at our nails and even asked us the inspiration for our chosen color. Color is a symbol of our personality and she truly believes that.

Not only that, Zoya polish is completely 5-free so you can use it on your children with confidence. Zoya loves that you can do an activity with your children and not fear any damaging chemicals. It's also easy to forget just how big of a variety of colors Zoya has. Seeing them all together on their displays is just a site to see (and you should browse their website for a more in depth look at their selection).

I hope you enjoyed my little behind the scenes with Zoya. They even shared photos on their Facebook page of Jen and me chatting with Zoya, which I've shared below and you can see the whole album HERE.


Conversing with Zoya. Photos courtesy Zoya Facebook page.

Conversing with Zoya. Photos courtesy Zoya Facebook page.

If you're interested to know more about the Zoya brand, make sure you follow their Facebook page. They constantly have promotions for their polishes, so take a look at their website to see their catalog of polishes and nail care items.


Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

13 comments:

  1. I loved visiting with her as well! One of the highlights of CosmoProf for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was so welcoming! Totally awesome to hear about her life!

      Delete
  2. This is super cool! I mean, that's like a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure a celebrity in the nail polish world!

      Delete
  3. Does this mean I know somebody famous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you know someone who met someone famous! Hahah, does that count?

      Delete
  4. So cool!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great story! I wish I could have met her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! :) I wish I could have met Zoya and you and Jen too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we for sure have to meet up soon (even if Zoya can't join!)

      Delete
  7. I agree jealous and you Jen T and Jen S have had the best coverage of this event so thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tina! Jen and I took A LOT of notes so we could be as thorough as possible for everyone.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!