Friday, December 11, 2015

Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Presents!

Nothing to Disclose

Chanukah is still going on and I've done a simple take on our presents! During the eight nights of Chanukah, it is now accepted to receive eight presents. There is Chanukah wrapping paper, but it's a clean look on my nails tonight!


Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Gifts



I started with 3-4 coats of Rescue Beauty Electro Glacier. To say this formula was a pain is an understatement. I googled reviews and some say it's 1-2 coats. Yea right! The formula was thick but sheer and was difficult to level out. It's pretty, but wow, what a pain!

Rescue Beauty Electro Glacier

Rescue Beauty Electro Glacier


Then I simply drew on my gifts with Pure Ice Blue Midnight. All I did was a criss cross with the blue polish and a striper brush. Easy! Last, I added a silver bow using OPI The Gown Needs a Crown. Topped it all off with one coat of top coat.

 
Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Gifts


Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Gifts

Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Gifts

Chanukah Nail Art: Chanukah Gifts

I have so many more ideas for Chanukah nail art; I just wish my schedule didn't conflict so much!


Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest. 
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful polish, it's perfect for these pretty presents :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!